- Mentor-Coach and Expert in the area of Coaching, Leadership, Organizational Excellence, and Human Capital Development
- Certified Instructor for ITD Mega Guru Signature Program The Heart of Coaching
- Senior Consultant and Director of ITD Group
- Formerly a Vice-President of a local bank with over 20 years of extensive experience in Leadership, Management, and Human Resource Development
- Doctorate in Business Administration from the University of South Australia
- Life member of Asia Pacific Regional Training and Development Organization (ARTDO) International and a member of Malaysian Society of Training and Development
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Coaching, Mentoring, & Consulting
- Human Performance Improvement
- Organizational Learning
- Strategic Meeting Facilitation
- Change Management
Low Hun Seng is a Senior Consultant specializing in the fields of Organizational Learning, Human Performance Improvement, Financial Advisory and HRM. He holds a first degree in Bachelor of Commerce from the Birmingham University, a professional qualification from the Chartered Institute of Bankers, London, a MBA degree from Heriot Watt University and a Doctorate in Business Administration from the University of South Australia.
Formerly a Vice-President of a local Bank with 20 years experience, he has extensive exposure in Leadership, Management and HRD. Since leaving the banking industry, he has held the position of General Manager of a training institution and is currently an Advisor and Director for the Institute of Training and Development. He has a strong passion in helping organizations and individuals to grow and develop their capacity.
His past involvement includes developing and implementing a Performance Management System; implementing the Mentoring and Coaching program to develop and retain talent in the bank. His exposure involved training others in writing project proposals, business proposals and report writing as part of his professional career. He is currently actively involved in designing and developing of learning programs for both ITD and its trainers.
He is a life member of Asia Pacific Regional Training and Development Organization (ARTDO) International and a member of Malaysian Society of Training and Development. He has completed a number of certification programs to enhance his competencies-including the Certified Human Performance Improvement (HPI) from ASTD; Certified Training Professional; and is involved in Talent Management and Competency Modeling Program, as a Coach for the participants. Since 2001, he has been involved in consultancy, corporate training programs, team building, team learning, change management and organizational learning for organizations in the manufacturing and service industry. He presented a paper recently in an international conference in Bali, entitled "The Walls: Breakthrough for Organizations."